Smoke Alarm Sensor
They are photoelectric smoke alarm sensor, and they are generally more effective at detecting smoldering fires which has smolderedfor hours before bursting into flame. Sources of these fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding.
1. At first, you need to install them in your bedroom and route way, and should install at leastone item in every bedroom.
2. Stairway is important for you to rush out when fires occur.
3. You at least require one smoke alarm on every floor, including finished attics and basements.
4. Install one alarm beside every electric facility.
5. Install smoke alarms in the middle of ceiling, because smog, heat and flashes are always through the roof of rooms.
6. If some reasons cause you can’t install them in the middle of ceiling, you need to install them at least 10cm away from the wall.
7. If you like to install them on the wall, they should be installed 10-30.5cm away under the ceilingas.
8. You need to install more than one alarm when the length of your hall exceeds 9m.
9. In a triangle roof room, install the alarm 0.9m away from the top.
10. How toinstall smoke alarms in a removable house.The removable house is short of heat isolation, so you’d better install the alarm 10-30.5cm away from the ceiling. For safety you also need install another one near your bedroom.
Hamilton Electronics Pvt. Ltd. , is an ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified Company , engaged in the manufacturing of Switches & Sensors for Security Alarm Systems , Magnetic Door Contacts, Magnetic Security Switches and host of other Sensors.
PIR Sensors passive infrared detector that will give you the edges over the competition and secure your business contract in today's price oriented market. The company has a consistent record of growth and expansion with fast increasing sales turnover since its inception.
Float Sensor is an electrical ON/OFF Switch, which operates automatically when liquid level goes up or down with respect to specified level. The Signal thus available from the Float Sensor can be utilized for control of a Motor Pump or an allied electrical element like Solenoid, Lamps.