LC-753 is a state-of-the-art single wall switch box mountable energy saving auto-switch for automatic lighting control of commercial or residential applications. It can be used to switch the light or other loads on and off by sensing the movements within detection range. Adjustable LUX and TIME controls allow user to set the switch operation timing according to the ambient light level and light-on delay time as desired. Audible delay-end warning can be enabled to indicate the approach of delay time end.
• Extra wide angle detection range
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Switching control up to 10 Amp load
• Superior RFI/EMI immunity protection
• Audible Delay-End Warning enabled
• Built-in CdS photocell light sensor
• Adjustable light-on delay time
• Adjustable LUX level threshold
• Single gang box recess mountable
• Voltage free relay contact output
Hamilton Electronics Pvt. Ltd. , is an ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified Company , engaged in the manufacturing of Switches & Sensors for Security Alarm Systems , Magnetic Door Contacts, Magnetic Security Switches and host of other Sensors.
PIR Sensors passive infrared detector that will give you the edges over the competition and secure your business contract in today's price oriented market. The company has a consistent record of growth and expansion with fast increasing sales turnover since its inception.
Float Sensor is an electrical ON/OFF Switch, which operates automatically when liquid level goes up or down with respect to specified level. The Signal thus available from the Float Sensor can be utilized for control of a Motor Pump or an allied electrical element like Solenoid, Lamps.